Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In case of higher protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out which rights are applicable in your case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Owner or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the higher level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the treatment:
- it is performed by a Data Controller based in the EU; that is to say
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the offer of goods or services for consideration or free of charge to such Users; that is to say
- concerns Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Further information on the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Information for Californian consumers
This part of the document uses the term “personal information” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Categories of personal information collected, disclosed or sold
This section summarizes the categories of personal information that we have collected, communicated or “sold” pursuant to the CCPA and the related purposes of the processing. You can find detailed information on these activities in the section entitled “Details on the processing of Personal Data” in this document.
Information We Collect: The categories of personal information we collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information about you: identifiers and information on the Internet.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information without first communicating a new policy to you.
How we collect information: What are the sources of the personal information we collect?
We collect the above categories of personal information, directly or indirectly, from you when you use this Application.
For example, you provide us with your personal information directly when you submit requests through any form on this Application. Furthermore, you indirectly provide us with personal information when you browse this Application, as the personal information concerning you is automatically observed and collected. Finally, we may collect your personal information from third parties who work with us in connection with the provision of the Service or the operation of this Application and its features.
How we use the information collected: sharing and communicating your personal information with third parties for operational purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for operational and service purposes. In this case, we enter into a written contract with that third party which obliges the recipient of your personal information to keep such information confidential and not to use it for purposes other than those necessary for the performance of the contract.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when you ask us or authorize us to do so in order to provide you with our Service.
For more information on the purposes of the processing, please consult the relevant section of this document.
Sale of your personal information
For the purposes of this document, the term “sale” means “sell, transfer, release, make public, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer or otherwise communicate orally, in writing or by electronic means, personal information of a consumer by a company to another company or to third parties, for consideration or obtaining another type of profit “.
This means that, for example, a sale can take place whenever an application publishes advertisements, performs statistical analysis on its traffic or views or, simply, uses tools such as social network plug-ins and similar tools.
Your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. This means that whenever you ask us not to sell your data, we will execute your request.
Such requests can be made freely, at any time, and without submitting any request subject to verification, simply by following the instructions below.
Instructions for opting out from the sale of personal information
If you wish to have further information or to exercise your right to opt-out in relation to all sales made by this Application, both online and offline, you can contact us using the contact details provided in this document.What are the purposes for which we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to allow the proper functioning of this Application and its functions (“operational purposes”). In such cases, your personal information will be processed in an appropriate and proportionate manner to the purposes for which it was originally collected and strictly within the limits of compatible purposes.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons, such as for commercial purposes (as indicated in the “Details on the processing of Personal Data” section of this document), as well as to comply with the law and defend our rights. before the competent authorities when our rights or interests are threatened or when we suffer damage.
We will not use your personal information for any other, unrelated or incompatible purpose without first communicating a new policy to you.
Your California Privacy Rights and How to Exercise Them
Right to knowledge and portability
You have the right to know the following:
- the categories of personal information we collect about you and the sources of that information, the purposes for which we use your personal information and who we share it with;
- in the event of the sale or disclosure of personal information to third parties for operational purposes, we will provide you with two separate lists in which we will notify you:
- for sale, the categories of personal information communicated to each category of recipients; And
- for communication to third parties for operational purposes, the categories of personal information obtained from each category of recipients;
The above information will be limited to personal information collected or used in the last 12 months.
In the event that our response is provided electronically, the information contained therein will be “portable”, ie delivered in a compatible format so that you can transmit the information to other entities without hindrance – provided this is technically feasible.
Right to request the deletion of your personal information
You have the right to request the deletion of any of your personal information, subject to the exceptions provided by law (such as, by way of example and not limited to, in the event that the information is used to identify and repair errors on this Application, to detect incidents security, for the purpose of protection from fraudulent or illegal activities, to exercise certain rights, etc.).
If no exception provided by law applies, following the exercise of your right, we will delete your personal information and ask our suppliers to do the same.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must submit a verifiable request by contacting us using the contact details provided in this document.
In order to respond to your request, it is necessary for us to be able to identify you. For this you can exercise the above rights only by submitting a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information to enable us to reasonably verify that you are the person to whom the personal information we have collected relates or an authorized representative;
- describe your request with a degree of detail that is sufficient to make us understand, evaluate and respond correctly to what you ask us.
We will not respond to any requests if we are unable to verify your identity and, therefore, to confirm that the information in our possession actually refers to you.
If you cannot personally submit a verifiable request, you can delegate a person registered with the California Secretary of State to do so on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you can make a verifiable request on behalf of whoever falls under your parental responsibility.
A maximum of 2 requests can be submitted within 12 months.
How and in how long will we handle your request
Within 10 days we will confirm that we have received your request and provide you with information on how we will process it.
We will respond on the merits of the request within 45 days of receiving it. If we need more time, we will explain why and let you know how much time we need. In this regard, please note that it may take up to 90 days to fulfill your request.
Our communications will cover the period of the previous 12 months.
Should we deny your request, we will explain the reason for the denial.
We will not charge any fees to process or respond to your verifiable request unless it is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In such cases, we may apply a reasonable fee, or deny the request. In both cases, we will notify you of our decisions and explain the reasons.
Information for Users residing in Brazil
In this part of the document, the term “personal information” is used as defined by Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD).
Legal basis under which we process your personal information
We only process your personal information if one of the legal bases for such processing exists. The legal bases are as follows:
- your consent to the processing activities in question;
- compliance with legal obligations that we are required to meet;
- the execution of rules dictated by laws or regulations or by contracts, agreements or other similar legal instruments;
- studies conducted by research organizations, preferably carried out on anonymised personal information;
- the execution of a contract and related pre-contractual obligations, if you are a party to that contract;
- the exercise of our rights in court, in administrative procedures or in arbitration;
- the defense or physical safety of you or a third party;
- health protection – in the context of procedures put in place by entities or health professionals;
- our legitimate interest, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests; And
- credit protection.
To find out more about the legal bases, you can contact us at any time using the contact details provided in this document.
Categories of personal information processed
To find out which categories of personal information are processed, you can refer to the section “Details on the processing of Personal Data” in this document.
Why we process your personal information
To find out why we process your personal information, please refer to the sections “Details on the processing of Personal Data” and “Purpose of the Processing of Collected Data” in this document.
Your privacy rights in Brazil, how to submit a request and how it will be handled by us
Your privacy rights in Brazil
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities regarding your personal information;
- access your personal information;
- obtain the rectification of your incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information;
- obtain anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive personal information, or information that is processed contrary to the provisions of the LGPD;
- obtain information regarding the possibility of giving or refusing your consent and the related consequences;
- obtain information about the third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- obtain, upon your explicit request, the portability of your personal information (with the exception of anonymised information) to other suppliers of products or services, provided that our trade and industrial secrets are safeguarded;
- obtain the deletion of personal information processed if the processing was carried out on the basis of your consent, unless one or more of the exceptions provided for in Article 16 LGPD are applicable;
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- file a complaint regarding your personal information to the ANPD (National Data Protection Authority) or to a consumer protection body;
- oppose processing activities in cases where such processing is not carried out in accordance with the provisions of the law;
- request clear and adequate information regarding the criteria and procedures used in the context of automated decision-making processes; And
- request the review of decisions that harm your interests, made exclusively on the basis of automated decision-making processes of your personal information. These include decisions to outline your personal, professional, consumer or creditor profile, or other aspects of your personality.
You will never be discriminated against, nor will you suffer in any way any treatment that is unfavorable to you, following the exercise of your rights.
How to submit a request
You can make an explicit request to exercise your rights free of charge, at any time, using the contact details in this document or through your legal representative.
How and in how long will we handle your request
We will do our best to respond to your request as soon as possible.
In any case, if it is impossible for us to do so, we will make sure to communicate to you the factual or legal reasons that prevent us from immediately satisfying or following up on your request. If your personal information is not processed by us, if we are able to do so, we will indicate the natural or legal person to whom to address your requests.
In the event that you decide to submit an access request or a request for confirmation of the existence of the processing of personal information, please make sure to specify whether you prefer to receive your personal information in electronic or paper format.
You will also need to let us know if you would like an immediate response, in which case you will receive a simplified response, or if you need complete information instead.
In the latter case, we will respond within 15 days from the moment of your request, providing you with all the information regarding the origin of your personal information, the confirmation or not of the existence of personal information concerning you, all the criteria used for the processing. and the purposes of such processing, while safeguarding our trade and industrial secrets.
In the event that you decide to submit a request for rectification, deletion, anonymization or blocking of personal information, we will make sure to immediately inform the other parties with whom we have shared your personal information of your request so that they can in turn fulfill your request – except in cases where such communication is impossible or excessively burdensome for us.
Transfer of personal information outside of Brazil in cases permitted by law
We may transfer your personal information outside of Brazilian territory in the following cases:
- when the transfer is necessary for international legal cooperation between intelligence services, investigative and criminal procedure bodies, as required by the tools made available by international law;
- when the transfer is necessary to defend your life or physical safety or that of third parties;
- when the transfer is authorized by the ANPD;
- when the transfer derives from an obligation assumed in the context of an international cooperation agreement;
- when the transfer is necessary for the exercise of public order or for the performance of a public service;
- when the transfer is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, the execution of a contract and related pre-contractual obligations, or the normal exercise of rights in management, administration or arbitration.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Application (including from third-party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are Tracking Tools which consist of small pieces of data stored in the User’s browser.
By Tracking Tool we mean any technology – eg. Cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, integrated scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting – which allow users to be tracked, for example by collecting or saving information on the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.